"Herbal Wisdom Wellness is dedicated to promoting natural health and wellness through the power of vitamins and minerals. As a leading e-commerce store, we offer a wide selection of high-quality, carefully sourced products to support the health goals of our customers. Our commitment to providing excellent customer service and easy access to knowledgeable resources sets us apart in the industry. Join us on our mission to support the holistic well-being of individuals and communities, one purchase at a time."
Welcome to our online store of professional dietary supplements from the USA.
The mineral magnesium is crucial for the body to function properly because magnesium is involved in more than 600 of the body's enzymatic reactions.*
According to World Health Organization statistics, as many as 75 percent of U.S. adults do not meet the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Recommended Daily Intake of 420 mg of magnesium. Magnesium deficiency can manifest in many ways, such as inefficient blood sugar metabolism, muscle cramps or soreness, eyelid twitching, fatigue, and poor sleep.*
Why is magnesium important?
• Magnesium is essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels, brain, bones, muscles, and lungs, and to support healthy blood sugar*
• Promotes bronchial relaxation*
• It’s an essential mineral for electrical activity of the heart, which supports healthy heart rate and rhythm*
• Helps relax smooth and skeletal muscle*
• Promotes the dilation of blood vessels (vasodilation), which supports normal blood pressure and enhances blood flow*
• Supports insulin sensitivity for healthy blood sugar*
• Is a cofactor for enzymes involved in cellular energy production*
Benefits of Thorne’s Magnesium Bisglycinate:
• Magnesium Bisglycinate is a great-tasting powder that can be mixed with water, juice, or with another powdered supplement.
• The compound magnesium bisglycinate is also called magnesium glycinate; however, because it has two glycine molecules attached, it is more accurately called “bisglycinate” (bis = two). The bisglycinate form has superior absorption because of increased solubility.*
• Decreased laxative effect compared to other magnesium formulations because the bisglycinate form is a true chelate that completely envelopes the magnesium.*
• Glycine is a neurotransmitter that promotes relaxation and stress reduction in the body – making Magnesium Bisglycinate a good choice for pre-bedtime supplementation to support restful sleep.*
Because athletes need to know their supplements are trustworthy, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Gas, bloating, or diarrhea may occur in some individuals taking magnesium supplements. This can occur at varying amounts depending on the individual and resolves when the amount is reduced.
Alexis Lugo: Health & Wellness Coach
Welcome to our online store of professional dietary supplements from the USA. We have opened recently. In the near future we will expand the range of the site with new brands.
Our Delivery Policy: 7-14 days within the US.
Our Return Policy: We dont accept returns.
Our Refund Policy: We only give a full refund on damaged or defective items. We will do everything we can to replace the product as quickly as possible.
Our Cancellation Policy: We give full refunds at the request of a cancellation before the items have shipped.